Addressing Opioid Use Disorder (Kaiser Permanente)
The project establishes a population health approach for identifying and managing patients with potential opioid use disorder. The program will assist health centers with developing workflows to create patient registries and team-based approaches to management.
This project utilizes training, technical assistance, and population health strategies to reduce the rate of opioid prescriptions for patients of CHP member clinics in Santa Clara County.
Opioid prescribed patients of CHP member clinics in Santa Clara County.
July 2018 – June 2020
- Santa Clara Valley Health and Hospital System (SCVHHS)
- Santa Cara County’s Substance Use Treatment Services (SUTS)
- Medication Assisted Treatment and Team Training in Rural Colorado (IT MATTTRs Colorado)
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan (SCFHP)
- Santa Clara County Opioid Overdose Prevention Project (SCCOOPP)
- Redwood Community Health Coalition (RCHC)
- Gardner Health Services
- Indian Health Center of Santa Clara Valley
- MayView Community Health Center
- North East Medical Services
- Planned Parenthood Mar Monte
- Ravenswood Family Health Center
- School Health Center of Santa Clara County
TPMG Opioid Training Modules