Make a difference! Imagine using your voice to advocate for better health care policies. Community Health Partnership’s Patient Advocate program educates health center patients and community advocates on how to tell their story, and speak up for positive change. There are many other ways to help our member community health centers. The links below provide information about how to support or get involved at many of our member sites.
Member Health Center Volunteer Opportunities
- Asian Americans for Community Involvement
- Gardner Family Health Network
- Indian Health Center of Santa Clara Valley
- MayView Community Health Center
- North East Medical Services
- Planned Parenthood Mar Monte
- Ravenswood Family Health Center
- RotaCare Bay Area, Inc.
- School Health Clinics of Santa Clara County